*Greet the principal and staff members in the morning and bid goodbye while leaving.
* Stand up respectfully and welcome the teacher who enters the classroom.
* Be invariably sociable and friendly with people in and out of school.
* Avoid rudeness in one’s expression and practice.
* Enthusiastically accept the assigned work and execute it with commitment.
* Assist any unattended visitors that she/he may happen to meet in the school premises.
* Be genuine and honest in one’s dealings with all.
* Be considerate to all and adopt sportsman spirit with other playing teams.
* Respect elders especially parents and teachers.
* Be spick and span and avoid littering papers in the school compound.
* Take advantage of the library facility and allow others to use it by returning the books in good condition and on time.
* Always use the golden words such as ‘please’, ‘thank you’ & ‘sorry’ whenever required.
* Say ‘May I come in’ before entering a private room, classroom or office;
* Above all, always keep smiling and be positive.